Skip to main content
Philadelphia Bankruptcy Attorney
Need Help Fast
Or After Hours?
What type of debts?
* indicates a required field
Please fill this field.

What documents do I need to file with my bankruptcy?

If you are employed in Pennsylvania, sixty days of pay stubs are required. If you rent property to another, copies of your leases. If you are self employed, your 1040 federal tax return (including schedule "C"). Also, if you are receiving financial assistance from a family member or friend, then that individual must sign an affidavit acknowledging the amount being contributed. Other documents may be required at the creditors meeting. Your attorney will advise you of what you need to bring prior to the meeting.

Philadelphia Attorney Michael Latzes

       (215) 545-0200     

36 Years of Experience Matters.

Prices You Can Afford.


Best Philadelphia Lawyer

We are a debt relief agency.  We help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.  The information on this website is for informational purposes only and not intended to be legal advice.  You should not act of rely upon this information without consulting an attorney to discuss your specific legal concerns.

Philadelphia Bankruptcy Attorney
Michael Latzes

1528 Walnut St Suite 700
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Tel: (215) 545-0200
Fax: (215) 545-0668

Email   Resources   Privacy Policy