Skip to main content
Philadelphia Bankruptcy Attorney
Need Help Fast
Or After Hours?
What type of debts?
* indicates a required field
Please fill this field.

Will the filing of a bankruptcy relieve me from paying Court ordered child support or alimony payments?

No- These debts are non-dischargeable, allowing your ex-wife, the mother of your children, or the domestic relations court to continue their pursuit to acquire the funds owed. Filing a bankruptcy in Pennsylvania does not waive your right to defend or modify the Courts support order, should one be available. You should consult with a domestic relations attorney to review your options.

Philadelphia Attorney Michael Latzes

       (215) 545-0200     

36 Years of Experience Matters.

Prices You Can Afford.


Best Philadelphia Lawyer

We are a debt relief agency.  We help people file for relief under the Bankruptcy Code.  The information on this website is for informational purposes only and not intended to be legal advice.  You should not act of rely upon this information without consulting an attorney to discuss your specific legal concerns.

Philadelphia Bankruptcy Attorney
Michael Latzes

1528 Walnut St Suite 700
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Tel: (215) 545-0200
Fax: (215) 545-0668

Email   Resources   Privacy Policy